Complaints for the Goods under warranty
- The Seller undertakes to deliver Goods free from defects.
- The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer who is a Consumer, under warranty for defects in accordance with the provisions laid down in Article 556 – 576 of the Civil Code.
- Download, print and fill in the complaint form.
- Carefully pack your return in the safe packaging and send it at your own cost with the complaint form and the proof of purchase (if possible) attached. We do not accept parcels paid by the recipient.
- Complaints arising out of breach of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by the law or under these Terms and Conditions should be sent to:
- email: enVy@envypillow.eu
- the following address of the warehouse: Magazyn Pro-Logis – enVyPillow.eu, ul. Modlińska 6A, 03-612 Warszawa, Poland
- Please note that at the registered office we do not have capacity to receive the products, which were returned or subject to complaint.
- The following phone number +48 607 371 295 of the enVyPillow.eu online shop, operated by De Novo Concept Anna Koczorowska.
- The Seller undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days.
- If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller shall request the Customer to supplement it as necessary, immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the date when the Customer received the request.
- More in Terms and Conditions.
The right to withdraw from the Agreement
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without specifying the reason by submitting an appropriate declaration within 14 days. To keep this deadline it is enough to send this declaration before its lapse.
- The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Consumer shall be excluded: for the Agreement where the subject of the service are Goods delivered in a sealed packaging that cannot be returned if opened, due to health protection issues or for sanitary reasons, if the packaging is opened after delivery.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be deemed not concluded. What the parties have rendered shall be returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the scope of the ordinary management, in particular to determine the nature, features and functioning of the item. The items should be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the address of the Seller.
- The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the Consumer’s declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all the payments he has made, including the costs of delivery for the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund shall not generate any cost for the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Consumer until he receives the returned item or the Consumer provides a proof of its return dispatch, whichever comes first, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item from the Consumer by himself.
- If the form of delivery of the Goods selected by the Consumer is other than the least expensive, regular form of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund to the Consumer any additional costs he has incurred.
- The Consumer shall only incur the direct cost of return of the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to incur that cost.
- More in Terms and Conditions.
Forms for downloading:
- Product complaint form – PDF file
- Complaint related to rendering electronic services form – PDF file
- Form of withdrawal from agreement – PDF file
- Form of withdrawal from service agreement – PDF file
- Instructions on withdrawal from the sales agreement – PDF file
- Instructions on withdrawal from the agreement for services – PDF file
Out-of-court ways of settling complaints and pursuing claims
The Customer who is a Consumer has, among others, the following possibilities to use the out-of-court ways of settling complaints and pursuing claims:
- he has the right to refer to a permanent amicable consumer court operating by the Commercial Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement;
- has the right to refer to the voivodeship inspector of the Commercial Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller;
- may obtain free support for settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller, using also the support of the poviat (municipal) consumer rights adviser or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include protection of Consumers (among others, the Federation of Consumers, the Society of Polish Consumers). The advice is provided by the Federation of Consumers on the toll-free number of consumers’ hotline 800 007 707 and by the Society of Polish Consumers at the electronic mail address: email@example.com;
- may report his complaint via the European ODR platform available at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.